The Seventh Annual IBPSA Pet Care Services Conference & Trade Show happens October 1-3, 2019, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa (Palm Springs, California). Pre-conference events kick-off September 29 – September 30th.
This business and education-focused conference presented by the International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) brings together a world-class line-up of speakers and exhibitors to educate and inspire pet care services providers. Join the owners, managers, and key employees of pet boarding and daycare facilities, pet sitters, veterinarians, groomers, trainers and more as they take in conference sessions lead by industry experts presenting in an entertaining and informative variety of styles on topics for every aspect of your pet care services business. Plus take advantage of a trade show featuring cutting edge exhibitors where you can see demos, ask questions, and get answers about the products and services you need.
IBPSA Members save $100 over Non-member pricing on conference tickets. IBPSA membership pricing starts at just $78/quarter. Not an IBPSA Member? Why not join now and save while also taking advantage of all the benefits and resources IBPSA has to offer? Click here for more from IBPSA.
IBPSA is committed to providing what you need for a successful business and to help plan for the future with unique and compelling information for pet care services providers. This business and education-focused conference features the kind of information you won’t get at any other conference such as legislative updates, actions needed, and who will be impacted now. And later. Join us!
Your conference registration includes:
- Preview Night Meet & Greet (Monday evening)
- Welcome Reception and Ibby Awards Presentation (Tuesday evening)
- Trade show access
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Keynote address by Dr. Rick Goodman, a speaker and author whose motivational presentations have been hailed by companies and associations from start-ups to Fortune 500
- Dog daycare services
- Marketing and client retention
- Customer service
- Setting boundaries to avoid burnout
- Crisis communication and disaster preparedness
- Pet care staff education
- Canine enrichment
- Caring for stressed, anxious, and depressed pets
- Legislation impacting the pet care services industry
- Cyber safety