No Time Like the Present
Now in its sixth year, the IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show has found its sweet spot in early October. With your bottom line in mind, we chose this time and this month for a couple of reasons:
1) You’ve survived the summer busy season, gotten the kids back to school, and you deserve a break.
2) The business education and inspiration you get in early October allows you time to implement new ideas and strategies well in advance of the holiday rush, leaving you set up for success in the new year.
Your conference registration includes access to all Conference Sessions, Trade Show, Welcome Reception, and morning Coffee. Lunch will also be provided October 2 & 3.
You’ll learn how to put money in your pocket for 2019 with our line-up of speakers, all of whom have the information and insight that will increase your revenue and/or reduce your expenses. If you’ve been on the fence about joining us in St. Louis, October 2-4, 2018, with pre-conference events kicking off September 30th consider these reasons to join us:
You’ll get more than your fair share…
- Debra Vey Voda-Hamilton shares how to build client and financial capital with key conflict resolution tools.
- Ben Day shares all aspects of safety tips from surviving inspections to safety from literal storms.
- Kari Campbell and Peg Banks share how to avoid turbulence in staff transitions.
- Annette Uda shares how you must go beyond vaccines and surface cleaning to truly protect your pet care facility from infectious disease.
- Garret Tadlock shares how to build the business you dreamed of.
- Jessica Finnegan shares how to break out of the box when it comes to talent, brand, and operations.
- Arden Moore shares how to unleash your inner Mutt-gyver.
- Joel Silverman shares his personality-based dog training knowledge.
- Stephanie Shipley shares how to lead your customers through change.
- Jeremy Lowe shares how to see your business through your customer’s eyes.
- Daniel Spangler shares how to delete, delegate, defer, and do.
- The Dog Gurus share how to fetch the good life by operating a sustainable pet business.
- Doug Schatz shares his 5-step formula for skyrocketing new leads and winning more referrals.
- Phil Barnhart shares the secrets to finding the right marketer for you.
- Andy Gale shares out to use online technology to increase revenue, efficiency, and customer loyalty.
- Alex McKinon shares how to innovate and lead for success.
You’ll meet fresh faces…
When it comes to trade shows many of us often have the “oh, I’ve seen all of these guys before” thought or “I’ll see them next time, so why bother now?” Hold up on that thought! Because IBPSA is very excited to not only provide the opportunity to meet with our favorite long-time industry supporters you absolutely need to know and have access to the specials they’re bringing to you at this show, we are also delighted to be able to introduce new exhibitors this year such as WatchMeGrow, K9 Resorts, Thornell Corporation, Business Insurers of the Carolinas, World Pet Association, Snyder Manufacturing, FMD Architects, Dog Tired Oils, Stone Mountain Pet Products, Cleanwise, and PawTree just to name quite a few.
You can learn profit, prevention, and preparation at the pre-conference…
The following pre-conference workshops take place September 30 – October 1, 2018, just before the start of the conference, offering a prime opportunity to conveniently and cost-efficiently coordinate your travel and learning. Smart pet care professionals are bundling these educational opportunities to maximize their time in St. Louis.
Pricing For Profit
September 30 – October 1, 2019 – Financial workshop to help you maximize profits today and plan for the future.
Heroes for Healthy Pets: Infectious Disease Management Certification (FREE)
October 1, 2018 – Learn the warning signs and how to prevent infectious diseases including dog flu. Free but REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Pet First Aid & CPR
October 1, 2018- Are you prepared to save a pet’s life? Learn how and set yourself apart with this certification program.
Staff Safety: Adult CPR, AED, and First Aid Training Program
Monday, October 1, 2018 – Are you prepared to save a human life? Make sure you and your staff are ready for any emergency.
You Asked, We Answer: A Pet Care Business Expert Panel (FREE)
Monday, October 1, 2018 – Get the insight you need for the smart decisions you should make when building, designing, and operating your facility? Free but REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
PACCC Exam Prep (FREE)
October 1, 2018 (also one session during conference on October 3) – If you plan on becoming independently certified by the Professional Animal Care Certification Council, then don’t miss this informative and insightful overview of how to prepare for the exams. Free but REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
There really is no time like closer to the present to get the business education and inspiration you need to get your set up for success well in advance of the holidays and the new year. Join us. We really do have your bottom line in mind.