CALL FOR SPEAKERS IS OPEN
Ready to help bring the knowledge and guidance to increase professionalism, boost business, and improve quality of care throughout the pet care services industry?
Then, don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the Ninth Annual IBPSA Pet Care Business Conference & Trade Show happening September 20th – 23rd, 2021, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. The International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) looks for educational presentations that are:
- Relevant to the pet care services industry on topics such as animal care and behavior, business operations, management, financial, marketing, technology, safety, human resources, leadership, staff training, laws and regulations.
- Current, innovative, and challenging.
- Directly applicable to businesses with clear methods and skills.
- Enhanced with visual aids such as professional, creative PowerPoint presentations, videos and/or other exciting tools to engage the audience.
- Valuable to those new in the pet care services industry as well as those who have been in the industry for a number of years.
Benefits of Speaking
As a presenter at the IBPSA Pet Care Business Conference & Trade Show, you will:
- Receive FREE access to all of the conference sessions and exhibit hall.
- Have the opportunity to network and learn from other speakers and colleagues.
- Be part of a stellar line-up of industry experts.
- Share your knowledge and experience with others.
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION – OPEN
Speaker applications accepted until March 5, 2021. To submit your required online application, follow the button, below.