IBPSA PET CARE SERVICES EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW
OCTOBER 1-3, 2019 | PALM SPRINGS, CA
The full conference website will launch in early 2019. In the meantime, you can access information for:
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Ready to help bring the knowledge and guidance to increase professionalism, boost business, and improve quality of care throughout the pet care services industry?
Then, don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the Seventh Annual IBPSA Pet Care Services Conference & Trade Show happening October 1-3, 2019, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, California. The International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) looks for educational presentations that are:
- Relevant to the pet care services industry on topics such as animal care and behavior, business operations, management, financial, marketing, technology, safety, human resources, leadership, staff training, laws and regulations;
- Current, innovative, and challenging;
- Directly applicable to businesses with clear methods and skills;
- Enhanced with visual aids such as professional, creative PowerPoint presentations, videos and/or other exciting tools to engage the audience; and
- Valuable to those new in the pet care services industry as well as those who have been in the industry for a number of years.
Benefits of Speaking
As a presenter at the IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show, you will:
- Receive FREE access to all of the conference sessions and exhibit hall
- Have the opportunity to network and learn from other speakers and colleagues
- Be part of a stellar line-up of industry experts
- Share your knowledge and experience with others
Speaker applications accepted until December 31, 2018. To download the Speaker Brochure, Follow the button, below.
BE READY TO APPLY
Before starting the Online Application, below, be sure to preview the questions so you will be prepared with your answers. There is no “save” function for the online application, so be prepared before you get started!
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION
Speaker applications accepted until December 31, 2018. To submit your required online application, follow the button, below.